Thursday, February 18, 2010

Put Mom in the picture!

I was going through our pictures and videos from the last year, which were many because of the new baby and all that. I noticed someone missing. Mommy. I have about four pictures of myself with my new offspring, counting the ugly "hospital" pic and the group shot at Christmas. So here is my little "suggestion" for the week...get in the picture! Hand the camera to your husband or older child and have a couple pics of Mom. Take a video. At a group function, trade cameras with another woman so you are in your own pictures! (Don't forget to trade back...what was on that memory card, anyway?) My point is, I am always the one behind the camera. I'm sure my little guy would like a few pics of his mommy, too.

(Side note, make a point to take a picture of just you and your husband periodically. Prove that life is not "all about the kids" in your photo albums too!)

No comments: