Saturday, January 5, 2008

New to this...

Okay, so I'm a blog virgin. To be honest, I've never even kept a diary. I'm not really sure what I'm doing here, except I love to read about the lives of other women, so I figured there may be others who would be interested in what I go through. (Probably just my mom)

I am what I like to call an "eclectic" woman. I love Prada, but I usually by my clothes at Target. I am currently attending university to achieve that coveted "degree" that everyone keeps talking about. I love the written word, but I chose Math as my subject of study. Like I said, I'm a puzzle.

The husband and I have been at this marriage-thing for over 8 years, which is pretty impressive now-a-days. (Don't tell Grandma, but we were co-habitating for 2 years before that!) He has two boys from a previous marriage, whom I love dearly, but will here-to-for refer to as "the hellions" or "the boys", depending on my mood. We also have a daughter together, whom I will call my "angel", which, honestly, is a good description.

My goal here is to chat about motherhood, discuss employment hassles/job search trauma, share recipes and/or patterns, and basically rant about life for modern/traditional women. I hope you'll join me. Till then!

No comments: